Safety Measures for Visiting Pedieos IVF Center
We would like to inform all our patients that as a precaution against Covid-19, Pedieos IVF Center will follow the following steps to protect its patients and staff:
- Upon arrival at the clinic, all patients must wear face masks, apply antiseptic gel and wear gloves that will be provided in the reception area.
- The patients will visit the clinic on their own, unless they are under 18 years old or require assistance.
- To ensure that there is no crowding in the reception area, we ask patients to wait in the second waiting area to keep safer distances.
- For egg collections, inseminations or embryo transfers, patients are required to have a test for Covid-19, 3-4 days prior to the procedure and bring the test results with them on the day.
- The male patients providing a sperm sample for treatment, should produce the semen sample at home in a specimen pot that will be provided in advance. This will be brought to the clinic by their partner for the insemination.